Yin Fundamentals (60 hours)
$1,300.00 – $1,450.00
40 hours in person – I Am That Yoga – 1-7 Emma Street Collingwood.
15 hours online content
2 hours live-streamed – in your home via Zoom.
3 hours homework – in your home.
EB: $1300 closing 16th July, 2021
FP: $1450 closing 6th August, 2021
Enrolments close on 6th August. A portion of online work must be completed prior to course commencement date on 21st August, 2021.
Dates & Time:
Friday night : 3rd September 7.30 pm – 9.30 pm
Saturdays: 21st August, 28th August & 11th September 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sundays: 22nd August & 29th August & 12th September 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Yin Fundamentals 60 hours offers a comprehensive introduction to teaching Yin yoga, including:
• Functional anatomy and alignment
• Teaching methodology & sequencing
• Teaching practice
• Mindfulness meditation practices
• Yogic philosophy
• Posture analysis workshops and asana practice
• Concepts of Yin Yang, Qi, Five Element Theory
• Traditional Chinese Medicine’s 12 main meridian pathways and organ functions
- 6 months access to the 15 hour online version of this course covering TCM & Functional Anatomy of Yin
- Guest Traditional Chinese Medicine Lecturer
- 70 + page training manual
- 10 tried and trusted Yin yoga sequences created by Leonie
- 5 mindful meditation scripts created by Leonie to weave in to your classes
- 1:1 session with Leonie 15 minutes post course
**Please read the Terms and Conditions of purchase prior to final checkout – link on last page of shopping cart.**