TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES
You agree that:
In registering and linking to these online classes on a Pay As You Can basis that no refund will be provided. That you are physically and mentally fit to practice yoga, yoga nidra and/or meditation. That you have moved any sharp objects/furniture out of the way of your yoga space and have a clear space in which to practice.
That the instructor Leonie Lockwood is unable to provide you with any personal feedback during the classes. That the instructor Leonie Lockwood is not liable for any injury that may occur in the practice of the live-streamed, online yoga, Nidra and meditation classes.
That you will advise Leonie Lockwood of any injury or health condition that may affect your practice via email at least 30 minutes prior to class commencement time at email@example.com. That, in registering and linking to these classes via Zoom, that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Participating in a yoga teacher training requires a strong commitment from both student and teacher. Trainings can be transformative and should not be entered into lightly. For the training to be a positive container of learning we require you to read, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions.
Payments can be made in a number of ways.
- To hold a place in the course, a minimum deposit of $250 is required. This deposit is non-refundable.
- Full payment is required one week prior to course commencement.
- You can choose to pay the Early Bird in full or via payment plan (if prior to EB closure)
- You can choose to pay the Full price in full or via payment plan (after EB has closed).
- Payment plans are available as 3 separate payments. If you have chosen a payment plan, please commit to payment on the due date. All payments must be made by close of Early Bird date if wanting early bird rate, or otherwise Full price applies.
- Your place in the course is not secured until full payment has been made.
All cancellations must be received in writing/email. Deposits will not be refunded.
- If you cancel 4 weeks before the course start date and have paid in full, the amount minus the deposit will be refunded if received 4 weeks before the course date.
- If you cancel within 4 weeks of the course start date or once the course has commenced, no refund is given.
- There are no cancellations if you change your mind or if your personal circumstances change and you are unable to attend.
- If the training is hosted by a studio, neither the host studio, nor Leonie Lockwood Yoga, is able to provide a credit or transfer to another course.
- Under extremely exceptional circumstances i.e. long term hospitalisation or death of a family member, a transfer to another course may be considered. However, this will be at the discretion of Leonie Lockwood Yoga. the current host studio and the next host studio. Payment of any additional course fee and/or % costs is the responsibility of the student.
- Where the training is run directly by Leonie Lockwood Yoga, transfer may be possible in exceptional circumstances, but only to another training course that you are eligible for and where also run directly by Leonie Lockwood Yoga.
A qualification and certification will be awarded only if the following conditions are met:
- The student is successful in passing the assessments (theory and practical).
- All homework assessments are completed to a satisfactory standard.
- The student has arrived on time to lectures and has committed to learning.
- The student has a 100% attendance record. If a student cannot attend a lecture, the student may be required to make up this time at a later date with the Teacher Trainer at the cost of $100 per hour depending on the lecture (reason for absence will be taken into consideration).
There may be times when photographs or footage is taken by Leonie Lockwood Yoga or a host studio during the training. I hereby give permission in perpetuity and without fee for Leonie Lockwood yoga & the host studio to use this photography and footage in which I may appear in any media or format for promotional purposes. I acknowledge that Leonie Lockwood Yoga owns all rights to the photography and footage. I appear voluntarily and there is no existing restriction or obligation that would prevent me from appearing. Should I not wish to appear in any photography/video, then I will advise Leonie Lockwood Yoga & host studio so that care can be taken not to capture my image.
It is recommended that you consult your physician before beginning any yoga training program. Students are required to listen to their own body, mind and energetic state and work within their own limitations. If any movements hurt or are uncomfortable, it is the student’s responsibility to never take any exercise to a level of discomfort or pain.
Notice is hereby given that all arrangements made on behalf of participants are made by the organisers on the sole condition that the organisers shall not be held responsible for any injury, death, accident, illness, delay, loss, damage, act of negligence, or irregularity. The undersigned hereby also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the host studio, Leonie Lockwood Yoga and any guest instructor/ assistant against liability, damages, costs, loss or expense (including without limitation, legal fees) arising out of any bodily or mental injury, illness, or loss at any time sustained by the undersigned.
I understand that in signing up to this course that I will be placed on the mailing list of Leonie Lockwood Yoga and the host studio for the purposes of course communication and promotional material. I understand that I can opt-out of this at any time through written request.
- I have clarified any outstanding questions I may have via email before submitting this registration.
- I understand that at times, the training is experiential and may require me to explore on a deeper level my inner world. As such I will take full responsibility for my own health and wellbeing and my actions throughout the training.
- I will communicate any challenges or needs that may arise with the facilitator and/or assistant.
- I understand that certification will only be provided with 100% attendance and completion of theoretical/practical assessments.
- I understand that if I miss any of the course, that I may be required to make up those hours with the Teacher Trainer, prior to the course finishing at a rate of $100 per hour.
- I understand that an additional Sadhana practice is required to receive 60-hour certification.
- I agree to attend the training with an open, curious mind.
- I understand that my place in the course is not secure until full payment has been made.
- I have read, understood and agree fully with these Terms and Conditions, the training details and other information provided.